Combo CAT5 KVM Extender is able to move your console Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor to a suitable control field conveniently over LAN network. You just need install a pair of extender - transmitter and Receiver at local side and remote side individually to save your cable layout and cable installation cost.
It could Extend locate PC, Server or KVM to 1000 feet (or 300 meters) away from your controlling keyboard, mouse and VGA monitor. Transmitter converts PS2/USB keyboard, mouse and VGA monitor signals to composite signal being easily transmitted to a long distance over popular Ethernet CAT5 cable. Receiver is to get the composite signal and return PS2/USB keyboard, mouse and VGA monitor signals back.
- No additional software is required.
- Cost saving and works with CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6 Ethernet LAN cable.
- Fully compatible with single PC, Server or KVM Switch’s console port or PC port.
- Fully compatible with DOS, MS Windows series, Netware, Linux and Unix.
- Easy for installation in few minutes and Video quality could be adjusted via Gain / Focus knob on Receiver.
- VGA resolution up to 1920 X 1440 (CAT5 cable up to 1000 feet or 300 meters approximately)