HDMI is a very popular interface at the moment and this solution includes USB, RS-232, Audio, Microphone & IR path. The main feature of this solution allows HDMI and or USB host device to send data within maximum 200 meters (Tx to LAN Switch to Rx) distance away from local.
Furthermore, this solution includes extra functions like IR path, line-out and microphone functions and allows user to enjoy control at remote side with audio sound.
Moreover, the device is cascadable and allowing user to extend the transmission distance up to as long as it demand and without signal loss or delay, or with multi pairs of the extender box up to 16 for matrix usage from one IP for data sharing within the connected device of sources and displays.
- HDMI v1.3, HDCP v1.1 and DVI v1.0 compliant
- Support USB 2.0 high-speed and USB 1.1 (full-speed, low-speed) devices
- True plug and play without any driver installation required
- Display and control of the host device and source equipment
- Save and share data into a separate room
- Tested CAT5 cable distance of up to 200 meters (Tx to LAN Switch to Rx) or cascade up to as long it require or link up to 16 pairs for matrix system
- Supports digital display output resolution up to 1920 x 1080@60Hz
- Adopt visually lossless video compression algorithm
- Automatic display mode detection and DDC synchronization